We are committed to helping your store.
As the situation around the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, MBS will be by your side, providing reliable resources and services. We will continue to post important information and updates related to the measures we are taking to serve you and our staff during this time. Please check back regularly.
If you need assistance or have specific questions, please review the information below.
If you have questions or concerns not covered below, contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 9/8/2020:
Our distribution center, administrative and support staff are operating normally.
- Option 1: Leave your current small package routing as is. This may lead to delays, depending on UPS pickup schedules.
- Option 2: Switch to your FedEx account. MBS has worked with FedEx to increase capacity at our facility and provide daily pickups of shipments.
- Option 3: Ship FedEx prepaid on MBS’s FedEx account. MBS will invoice the shipping, and it will appear on your MBS invoice.
Should you wish to change your routing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing any further orders. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support: 1-800-325-0530 or email@example.com.
Please check the following carriers' websites for potential service impacts that may affect shipments to and from MBS:
Keeping our employees safe
MBS takes the health and well-being of our employees very seriously. We have taken a number of actions within our facilities to protect our employees and will continue to work to ensure their safety and health and closely monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health guidelines to adjust our plans as necessary. For those associates that remain in our facilities, we are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer to our employees to the best of our ability, and we are facilitating workspace separation according to CDC guidelines. Daily, we are wiping down door handles, equipment, and other frequently touched surfaces. Additionally, we continue to encourage employees to wash their hands regularly with soap. As per local government ordinance, employees within our facilities are required to wear masks.
Finally, we have implemented a voluntary work from home program for eligible employees.
Quick contact list for questions or concerns:
- Rentals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher consignment rentals: email@example.com
- Returns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholesale inquires: email@example.com
- SimpleSource: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyback: please contact your Field Marketing Territory Manager
MBS Online Buyback makes it simple for students to sell back textbooks at the end of the term. With this virtual wholesale buyback service, we will set up a school-branded site for your students to easily sell their books back and recoup some of their textbook costs. Learn more here.
Maximizing your wantlist fulfillment is more important than ever. MBS SimpleSource can help you save money and bring in more high-quality, off-priced books. If your store doesn't have SimpleSource enabled yet, sign up here.