We are committed to keep you safe.
We have implemented a work from home program for eligible employees. For those associates that remain in our facilities, we have implemented protective measures that follow CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
We work hard to keep you safe and our facilities clean.
Please review the safety measures we have implemented below. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 07/27/20:
As the COVID-19 pandemic progresses, MBS will continue to:
- Follow CDC guidelines.
- Follow the local government mask ordinance, requiring employees within our facilities to wear masks.
- Provide sanitizing and protective equipment to our employees.
- Bring in Atkins Building Services to sanitize our facilities. Atkins’s services are approved by the EPA and proven to kill Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 or SARS-CoV-2.
- Every Saturday, Atkins Building Services does a thorough deep cleaning of our facility.
- Monday through Friday, Atkins Cleaning spends 12 hours per day disinfecting all high-touch equipment, such as doorknobs, carts, totes, etc.
- For more information, go to Atkin’s website : https://atkinsinc.com/2020/disinfectant-fogging-now-available/
- Install Plexiglas dividers on office cube areas and throughout our facilities to assure added protections.
- Encourage employees to wash their hands regularly with soap and to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Limit visitors to avoid risk.